February 18, 2014

February Happenings...



To say that I'm done with this winter is a gross understatement! The constant snow, the freezing cold and the cabin fever are just getting old. 

We Valentine'd, we've made the play dough and the cookies that are all over Pinterest, and we hit up every indoor play place and mall. Is Spring getting any closer??

I'm happy to be working on a very pink, very sparkly, very princess themed, first birthday party though! It's been so much fun channeling my "inner princess"!

And like a page in my favorite planner says, I'm so excited to "start something new". I will have more details on that very soon!

How has your February been?



 photo signature_zpsc0db6ef1.png
Keep Up With Karen's Soiree

5 comments:

  1. Come to California! The birthday party stuff is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Sounds like a fun first birthday party.
    February is heavy to me. Just hard to trudge through, but I'm glad it's short. I'm constantly cold. 29 days until spring, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to see what you come up with for the 1st birthday party. You are beyond creative and your ideas always inspire me. When you posted the decoration (I don't know the proper term for it) with the "1" in the middle and the pink paper all around it, I swooned! I hope you get an early Spring, the snow looks intimidating. I don't know how you drive in it. BTW, I love the "Insta-Lately" you have on your blog layout. It's super cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to seeing what goodness you create with all that pink!!
    This has been a crazy February for me…. we've had snow, ice, and 70's, I guess that's the South.
    We're still getting use to it all.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture of the snow is beautiful, but I remember when my family lived in Montana and winter lasted for like 9 months of the year. It was so very long and painful! Looking forward to seeing your Princess party pics. I have 3 girls and man oh man have we done and continue to enjoy doing princess!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!