February 21, 2014

Soirees & Sangria| Mardi Gras Party Ideas

One of my favorite things about Mardi Gras celebrations are the bright and colorful masks. I love the elaborate designs, the sequins, the glitter and, of course, the feathers! I thought I would combine my love of this party must have and crafting by showing a Mardi Gras Mask decorating party!

Masks/Masks/Sequins/Feathers/Glitter Glue

As you can tell, Krystal and I changed up our Soirees & Sangria graphic. We love our new, bright colors not only because Spring is on it's way but because it also coordinates with our new website!


Krystal started Sunny Soirees over a year ago and now we are joining forces and re-launching it together! We have amazing content planned, from party ideas to fashion and food. We're sharing our philosophy on living a bright life! 

While the site isn't completely up and running yet (stay tuned for a virtual launch party!) you can follow us along on our new social media. We would love to see you there!







And for all you amazing bloggers, wedding planners & foodies, we plan on being contributor friendly!

Thank you so much to everyone that has supported my blog. I'm still going to be posting from here too, although I may be changing things up a bit!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

 photo signature_zpsc0db6ef1.png
Keep Up With Karen's Soiree

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new endeavour!! I'm excited for Sunny Soirees, I bet it will be all things amazing. I like the bright spring-ready graphic as well as the cat eyed mardi gras mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new everything! I'll be always checking in.
    I'm giddily excited that it's nearly Mardi Gras time. I love spring so much that even our wet and muddy and snowy March and Aprils still make me happy.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!