March 7, 2014

Friday Five| Toddler Spring Fashion

Today I'm linking up a Friday Five post with the Northeast Bloggers Network. Are you a blogger living in the Northeast? Then you need to join us! It's a great group to be a part of and such a great way to network with other bloggers. I just recently became a NY state rep and I'm hoping to plan a meet up in NYC soon!

My Friday Five all has to do with things I want to get for my daughter for spring. Not only has she outgrown almost everything she has but this winter was so snowy and nasty that things just got ruined. So this is my little shopping list to get her spring ready!







Are you doing any spring shopping? What's on your list?
 photo signature_zpsc0db6ef1.png
Keep Up With Karen's Soiree

2 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute. Everything for little girls is so dang adorable- if we take what we would wear and shrink it down it makes having a daughter so much fun. Dylan also grew out of so many things this past season with no signs of slowing down. I have a lot of shopping to catch up on but finding the time is another challenge. Btw..I rely so heavily on what is shared on g+ that I haven't seen any of this week's sunny soirree's posts! I'm heading over right now to catch up. :[!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your daughter is going to be so well dressed this spring!
    We haven't done any shopping in awhile - Des lives off of hand-me-downs. For Scarlet, I'd love to buy her some new things.
    And I think I just found the Northeast Bloggers Network!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!