March 3, 2014

Sunny Soirees Launch and Catch Up

Hello! I'm sorry I've been neglecting my blog over here as I've been busy working on content for the new Sunny Soirees! Today is our official launch date and I hope you'll stop by and check it out!



It has been so much fun collaborating with Krystal and I can't wait for everyone to see what we've been working on these past few months. Later today our first party post will be up, a St. Patrick's Day bash with a "Lucky" theme!

I'm guessing I will have to change things up around here since I will be posting tons of party stuff on Sunny Soirees. I'm still in the process of figuring out what direction to go in, content wise. I've thought about posting more "mommy" things but I never really set out to be a "mommy blogger". Don't get me wrong, I do love reading those types of blogs and a few have become my good "bloggy friends"! So, hopefully you'll stick around and see where this goes!

Starting out with some recent, random photos...


Some things I made for my niece's birthday party, glittery shamrocks, March Photo-a-day for Northeast Blogger Network (I'm already behind with it) and one sleepy toddler!
Enjoy the day!



 photo signature_zpsc0db6ef1.png
Keep Up With Karen's Soiree

5 comments:

  1. Very clever! Love the flowers for your niece's party.

    www.lululovesfilms.wordpress.com
    www.myfamilyandabruzzo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! First blog I had to go to today was yours because I was so excited for Sunny Soirees! Going over there to check it out, yay and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the launch! I'm heading over there now to check it out. :)

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'll go head over after I comment here. I look forward to seeing where you're going here! And the sleepy toddler photo is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!