I know it has been so long since I've blogged from here and I've probably lost some readers along the way. Things got so busy and I got so caught up in the numbers of blogging and blah, blah, that I forgot how much I loved my little site. So now I'm back and hope to share a lot more again with whoever is still reading.
As my little one is getting older, I'm trying to switch my focus onto making healthier treats for her. Well, for all of us. So I thought, why not blog about it? And you know I love my parties, so I'm still sharing that stuff too! While I'm no health expert (far from it) or trained baker, hopefully you'll like some of the new concoctions I'll be posting.
My blog also got a little facelift from Pink Loves Gold on Etsy. If you're looking for a new template, I highly recommend Christine. I still have a little work to do updating everything but it will get there.
Before I launch into new recipes, I thought I would share what we're looking forward to this month. I can't believe it's June! (I know I'm a few days late).
- my daughter's last few days of toddler pre-school (Sob)
- my brother is turning the big 4-0 (Sorry M)
- shopping and packing for our annual Cape Cod vacation (Yay)
- a family wedding (at night with our toddler invited too - Yikes)
- more outdoor activities with my daughter (she's already tearing through our neighborhood on her bike)
- barbecues (Yum)
- cooking and baking more!
So thanks so much for sticking around and looking forward to sharing more!
What are you looking forward to in June?