June 4, 2014

Things Ahead// June


I know it has been so long since I've blogged from here and I've probably lost some readers along the way. Things got so busy and I got so caught up in the numbers of blogging and blah, blah, that I forgot how much I loved my little site. So now I'm back and hope to share a lot more again with whoever is still reading.

As my little one is getting older, I'm trying to switch my focus onto making healthier treats for her. Well, for all of us. So I thought, why not blog about it? And you know I love my parties, so I'm still sharing that stuff too! While I'm no health expert (far from it) or trained baker, hopefully you'll like some of the new concoctions I'll be posting.

My blog also got a little facelift from Pink Loves Gold on Etsy. If you're looking for a new template, I highly recommend Christine. I still have a little work to do updating everything but it will get there.

Before I launch into new recipes, I thought I would share what we're looking forward to this month. I can't believe it's June! (I know I'm a few days late).
  • my daughter's last few days of toddler pre-school (Sob)
  • my brother is turning the big 4-0 (Sorry M)
  • shopping and packing for our annual Cape Cod vacation (Yay)
  • a family wedding (at night with our toddler invited too - Yikes)
  • more outdoor activities with my daughter (she's already tearing through our neighborhood on her bike)
  • barbecues (Yum)
  • cooking and baking more!
So thanks so much for sticking around and looking forward to sharing more!

What are you looking forward to in June?


Keep Up With Karen's Soiree

4 comments:

  1. I love the new design and a new post from you!
    We're doing Cape Cod in July if you're there then!
    Scarlet is graduating preschool next week, on the same day that Des turns two. I'm... a little more than a little emotional about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 family weddings a week apart.. plus a graduation. June is a busy month for sure. Hang in there you mommies with little ones graduating preschool! My baby graduates high school next year and I think I'm going to spend the whole year crying:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOUR NEW LAYOUT! And your new photo! You’re such a babe! And ugh, I cant believe it’s June either. I feel like we just wrapped up the holidays and really we’re half way through the year. I feel like I’m being left in the dust of time! CAPE COD! SO FUN! lol at wedding with the toddler. It definitely changes things..like who gets to drink that night? :] I love BBQs..and I cant wait to hear more about you delving into healthier foods for your girl, I could use the same. <3! So happy you updated. I check every couple days for an update because uhm..I heart Karen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! I heart you too lady!

      Delete

Love to hear from you!